JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/3/2014 11:24:43 PM

CODES ARE UP ON YOUR PROFILE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Finally! Great find. Does anyone know if we should wait? They are account wide... so I can't imagine we would need to make a character first... But I'm still waiting to be safe.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • What is Bungie up to?
      Add more answer options

Nashtalia
      Nashtalia

invite only - old

okay i just confirmed all my codes in my code cache. sh** just got real. something big is happening tomorrow @.@; *inhales and exhales rapidly* @.@;
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Their just grimoire cards?
        Add more answer options

• On the app or do i have to get online?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I'm just going to wait until the full game.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • I already opened up the cards... oh well lol
            Add more answer options

Toland Drump
            Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - old

I have linked ALL of them, they are CONFIRMED Grimoire Cards
            Add more answer options

• Codes "No results" What the -blam!- are you talking about dude?
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Edited by Titan Commandant: 9/4/2014 12:38:49 AM
              I Activated a card I may never use. Message said It activated however the Grimoire Card Screen doesn't seem to be active. I would recommend not activating these until the game is out or you know the Grimoire Tab is working to avoid any loss of Info. Just a suggestion.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                Mikro
                Mikro

Rise of iron pre order arrives on xbox - old

I'm waiting till the games up and running before applying My codes so there's a Guardian for the extras to be applied too
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • What do i do? I don't think I've entered any and I'm on the app.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • thanks for letting us know
                    Add more answer options

• Sweet, thanks for the heads up!
                    Add more answer options

• It's true it's just a bunch of grimore cards though
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Redeemed all
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Thanks. Just "used" all of mine. :-)
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • What codes? The ones we added for the grimoire?
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • What codes?
                            Add more answer options

11 Replies
                            • No they are not. Troll
                              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                              • I'm afraid to use them now
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • I would assume that you can use them now and they'll be viewable on the 9th. They're linked to your account.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • I added them all, for the lulz. In b4 they all went to waste because account hasn't played Destiny.
                                    Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                    • What do these codes get you?
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • nice...thanks
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Where on my profile?
                                          Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.