JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

9/3/2014 11:18:42 PM

Destiny Ghost Edition question

Hi I apologize if this was already asked and answered. I pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Edition for the Xbox 360 & the Destiny base game for the Xbox One. Can I redeem the codes from the 360 ghost on my xbox one? Please let me know Thanks J
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

Marketplace Codes are unique to the console and you cannot use them on different consoles (even if they're from the same brand). IE - You can only use Xbox 360 Codes on the Xbox 360. For more clarification, I'd suggest you seek out Microsoft Support.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Manuelgcg: 9/4/2014 2:08:25 AM
    Hello IamCyberGOD, It's not clear if you could directly use codes (vanguard armory, Ghost shell...) of a 360 on an Xbox One. But you won't be able to download the DLC code of the Ghost 360 edition on the xbox one. Cheers!
    Add more answer options

• Since they said you could transfer characters, I assume if you start up on 360, redeem the codes and all that, you should get to transfer it all to your xbone!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.