JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by RageNinja88: 9/4/2014 1:20:29 AM

What game if any is keeping you busy for 6 more days??

Personally it's Assassins Creed 4 :) but all games fail in comparison to Destiny my wife sometimes pretends to threaten to not pick it up lol
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Runescape. My membership runs out on the 7th, and I have one day to get all my schoolwork in line for the next week so I can game for days without interruption.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • A brief return to Dragon Age II in preparation for the Inquisition. And the occasional burst of Halo Reach firefight :)
      Add more answer options

• Borderlands and defiance
      Add more answer options

• Diablo 3. I got it last week and D3 has pretty much killed my Destiny hype its an awesome feeling. I have to system upgrade though so all this hard work for nothing other than the experience. On Ps4 however ill have an even better character. If anyone hasnt tried Diablo, give it a go.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by FlimFlam69: 9/4/2014 10:58:49 PM
      Masturbation https://chaturbate.com/candyhips/
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • LOADS Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and 4, League of Legends, DotA 2, Pokemon X and Y, Payday 2: The Heist, GTA V, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Halo Reach, Gear of War 3, Black Ops Zombies and Guitar Hero: Warrior of Rock. Happy?
        Add more answer options

• I'm reading the game of thrones books. Anyone that don't know should check them out I also downloaded the audiobook
        Add more answer options

• Airsoft :)
        Add more answer options

• Don't Starve! :)
        Add more answer options

• Cod and battlefield
        Add more answer options

• Warframe. Trying to level my new pet up
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Father Sin: 9/6/2014 12:42:09 AM
        None. This is my 4th week of not being able to play any of my games. Destiny is to blame.Sad but true. #Bored LoL approx.70hrs to launch time : )
        Add more answer options

• Forza 5 and pinball
        Add more answer options

• Red Dead Redemption. Started a new game. Bored wit BF and AC 4.
        Add more answer options

• Madden 15
        Add more answer options

• Diablo!!!
        Add more answer options

• This
        Add more answer options

• Edited by XxPatientZeroxX : 9/5/2014 7:02:40 PM
        Another FPS - Marriage
        Add more answer options

• Titanfall
        Add more answer options

• Obviously warframe guy
        Add more answer options

• GTAVO
        Add more answer options

StudyOfWumbo
        StudyOfWumbo

I Am Still Here... - old

I'm trying to play warframe but it bugs out constantly. It's still fun though. Also netflix.
        Add more answer options

• warframe
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • SWTOR because other FPS games feel weird as hell to me after playing destiny. Le sigh.
          Add more answer options

• Xcom. Civ v.
          Add more answer options

• RUUUUUUNESCAAAAAAAPE!!!
          Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.