JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
Edited by iPlayWithApotato: 9/3/2014 10:39:48 PM

Need friends to play Destiny on release! PS4 ONLY!

Need some people to play Destiny with when it's released. Add my Psn: iPlayWithApotato Also still deciding between the Hunter and Warlock! ALSO I play PST Time :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by TRUTHFULL SINNER: 9/6/2014 5:16:31 PM
    my PSN is here2styalive , anyone is free to add me the more the better. I'm on Central time just to let ppl know if that helps?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• PSN: xHellblazer
    Add more answer options

• East Coast USA Player in need of Raid friends. I have a mic. PSN Killa_Tempa
    Add more answer options

• Edited by WhoDoYouVooDoo: 9/6/2014 5:41:26 PM
    I'm getting the Destiny Bundle so i won't be getting my PS4 until the launch day. I will be playing as either a Titan or a Warlock when i am able to play but i think i am pushing more towards the Titan. I will be playing at GMT+ just to let everybody know. My internet seems to be having some difficulties and i won't be able to play until 3-4 days after launch at least, a week at most. I have not decided on my PSN username. It will be either, Irish-_X_-Beast, Wacka1 or WhoDoYouVooDoo. I will notify you all and i hope to be making friends and hopefully be able to join a FireTeam. Until then, I bid you all farewell.
    Add more answer options

• PSN ifconfig
    Add more answer options

• Psn id: Afro-Toxin
    Add more answer options

• What is ur name
    Add more answer options

• Ex0dus-night-v2 (it's a zero) EST time Mic Yes Going to be playing day one and beyond. Plan on doing all activities as well.
    Add more answer options

• You should join a group with similar interests. Check out the #Clans section.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by SavedKnight: 9/6/2014 1:56:46 PM
    Ps4 SavedKnight PDT Age 21 Mic yes
    Add more answer options

• You don't need to find friends on these forums... Im pretty sure that every guardian you meet at the tower on 9/9 will be more than willing to help you in your cause
    Add more answer options

• Ultron_19 Est Mic: yes
    Add more answer options

• PSN: Morgrim__ (two underscores) GF's PSN: Siriia
    Add more answer options

• psn: tobi_ganze i hope to be invited by you.
    Add more answer options

• PS4 PSN lunek69 AGE 28 MIC yes Feel free to add me for any game mode...though I kinda suck at PvP Mountain Standard Time
    Add more answer options

• PSN: MoonGazing Feel free to add I need more friends and it would be even better if you had a mic.
    Add more answer options

• Add me on PS4: Nisdi
    Add more answer options

• Peppers23x
    Add more answer options

• jonwolfIII - reporting for duty
    Add more answer options

• I'll play when I get chance guys. Add me if you want, CBurton7 English Up for a laugh and banter! Not sure on Titan or Hunter???
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Xboxdotcom
      Xboxdotcom

You don't choose to become legend - old

Psn: I own a xbox Age 96
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Also looking for a fire team add me Psn:Badwolf900
        Add more answer options

• Edited by vite71: 9/6/2014 2:08:05 AM
        To every badass bastard guardian if you are loking for a guild of pure blood assassins Join the extrminator To become the best join the best
        Add more answer options

• hey guys! if youre still looking for a nice little group to play with, join Order of the Vigilant! its a nice small clan that has about 25 people and the only requirement is 18+, all consoles welcome. its gonna be really sweet bruh. add me at PhannyBandito or send me a message or something. this goes out to anyone that reads this too! im the clan leader for the PS4 group so message me if you have any questions. ill be playing midnight PST! see yall there!!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by joker nairad: 9/6/2014 1:42:24 AM
        Jiraiyanairad Hunter (with mike) See you 9/9 guardian
        Add more answer options

• PSN - liitoow I'll be playing a warlock.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.