JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by ResidentRecon89: 9/4/2014 12:24:59 AM

Titanfall question

Why is it that EVERY time I load up Titanfall, It ALWAYS has to Optimize HD content. Then it does it AGAIN for the DLC content. it is getting extremely annoying. Wish it was like Battlefield where it is a 'one and done' deal..
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Um. Um. Um. I think you're on the wrong forum. [spoiler]#gayming[/spoiler] [spoiler]or you can go to the titanfall forums[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• To all of offtopic. I propose a gif response to every thread that doesn't belong in offtopic. We don't tell them that this should be in #gaming/destiny and what not just gif bomb them.
    Add more answer options

• 2spooky4me
    Add more answer options

• 2spooky4me
    Add more answer options

• #titianfall
    Add more answer options

• This thread is too scary!
    Add more answer options

• 2spooky4me
    Add more answer options

• #gaming
    Add more answer options

• #gaming
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • [quote]#gaming[/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Fite meh
      Add more answer options

• 2spooky4me
      Add more answer options

• 2spooky
      Add more answer options

• ::
      Add more answer options

• ^^
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.