JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/3/2014 8:34:31 PM

Alpha players!

I was wondering since I didn't get a chance play the alpha. What was in the beta that wasn't in the alpha?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No moon No iron banner Only first light and rusted lands for pvp Earth only had 3 sections available i think.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Tho I didn't play the alpha, just the beta I seen enough alpha footage to give a few examples - story mode was more complete, alpha players started as Lvl 3 and could only do the investigate the cosmodrome mission, beyond that they could also do explore mode and the strike. -PvP was all but the same, same maps same one mode. No iron banner event during the alpha tho So far as I know there was no other things that was different.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The Galahad-C.
        Add more answer options

• Me.. Lolol
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.