JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/3/2014 2:00:13 PM

Who's going Leeroy Jenkins on the first raid?

"Let's do this! Leeeeeeroy Jeeeeeenkins!"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only if I get shiny currency...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Haha me and you bruh!
      Add more answer options

• GOD YES!!!! XD
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Will Likely Die: 9/4/2014 4:46:06 AM
      I Leeroy Jenkins everything. Hence the name.
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • I'd say not me... but I'd be lying
        Add more answer options

• I swear some Titan is going to justify this because he is the "Tank."
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Edited by Jimmi: 5/28/2015 4:35:02 AM
          --
          Add more answer options

• Edited by deemark: 9/4/2014 2:19:00 PM
          "Damn it Leeroy"
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS
            Add more answer options

• ''Leeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeenkins!!''
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • <~~~~~this guy
              Add more answer options

• This is how my first raid attempt will go: Strategy -> strategy -> strategy -> "oh -blam!- we're stuck, no clue what to do....LLLEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYY JEEEENNKKKINNSSSSSSS" -> strategy When in doubt, Leroy Jenkins.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Ice already done that on the strikes fun but not worth the players screaming there faces of at me
                Add more answer options

• It's the only way I know how to rock. Leroy Jenkins gotz to Leroy jenkins
                Add more answer options

• Because going Leeroy Jenkins in the middle of a 3-hour raid is such a brilliant idea.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by Dantemustdie234: 9/4/2014 10:23:54 PM
                  Dantemustdie234
                  Dantemustdie234

champion... - old

Thats me. All the way.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Damn, took my idea.
                    Add more answer options

• My gf wants to name our firstborn son leroy jenkins/our name lol
                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                    • It's not in my nature to just go in guns blazing. I believe in learning thru pain but not learning by slamming my face against a wall and hope for the best.
                      Add more answer options

• i was waiting for someone to ask. i will dance. skip and laugh my way through those hordes. i will bathe in the horror or my extremely dedicated partners. i will twirl around the Vex. and when things get very ugly, i will smile behind my warlock faceplate and yell LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOYYYY JEEEEEKAANNNNNS expect video proof, i will not shirk, you have my word sir
                      Add more answer options

• Moron
                      Add more answer options

• I'm still wondering if that raid was staged or not ha
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • No. The other 5 people are there for that. You send one in at every stage to gauge its difficulty.... then you run in and steal the kills.
                        Add more answer options

• At least I've got chicken.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • I calculate a 32.33 percent (repeating of coarse) chance of me doing this.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • LOL @ the live action trailer. She Leeroy Jenkins'd right into that -blam!-ing pit.
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.