JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Clans

9/3/2014 11:50:37 AM

Order of Light (PS4 Clan)

Now then fellow gamers! Only six days till launch of Destiny and I'm pretty sure we're all bloody excited. I represent my ps4 group "Order of Light". We are 18 members strong but still need more of you to even things up a bit! I'm sure many of you are aware that there are in game trophies that you can only acquire once you have a full clan fireteam! We are a friendly bunch and everyone I managed to spend time with during the beta in my group I can definitely say I am pleased to be acquainted with! Several of these I have now promoted. Please join our ranks if your are interested in having a good laugh and the prospect of making some great new friends! Regards R4V3N PSN - LouMan154 (Although we promote fun, we also endorse great skill as one of our players was featured on IGN ;) )
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Also if we are also very interested in forming alliances so start dropping those alliance requests at us!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.