JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

9/3/2014 7:23:54 AM

Space Ships That You Control

This may have been mentioned before but I couldn't find it. I think the best addition would be to give us space ships we can actually fly. I.e. If we want to go to the moon, we fly there ourselves (not an automated cgi scene) and when we enter orbit, WE actually fly it into the planet
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In Old Russia, spaceships control you!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This I wish was also a thing but the game is just about a week away so sorry but sadly it's not going to happen unless they put an update or option for that
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Second! While Destiny is really my cup of tea to a tee...I consider it a gaming crime to have a space ship that you cannot fly in any way or explore and use the inside of. But hey ho. It is only the first game. Hopefully the next instalment will add it in. I therefore give Bungie a suspended sentence...get it!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Take a look at Warframe! (I believe it is available free to both XboxOne and PS4) it allows you to interact inside of your futuristic spacecraft and when you go to a place of your choice you can move your ship around.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yes this would be epic
          Add more answer options

• I agree, bungie proved they could handle space flight with halo reach, I think it would be a really cool addition they could add in the future.
          Add more answer options

• That would be amazing it would be just like that new game coming out no man's sky
          Add more answer options

• Yes that would've been something I would've have enjoyed.
          Add more answer options

• Maybe a Galaga mini game?
          Add more answer options

That would be cool, but it's pretty much Bungie's way of showing us a loading screen
          Add more answer options

• it would be cool it was originally going to be in the game but it got cut
          Add more answer options

9 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.