JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Caraweezey: 9/3/2014 3:32:02 AM

did you go back to where the rusted cars were?

I got too occupied in exploring the other areas then the beta ended. I saw a YouTube video where these 2 guys went back there there was a whole huge area there...if I can only go back I could have explored a bit more... Edit 1) found a video in the end of the video he's in there
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I tried to hang around that area but my lil girl screamed at me.. "DADDY RUN!! THEY ARE GOING TO GET YOU!!!" So i ran... it scared me too...
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • There was a gate... Blocking me from reaching my beutiful Volvo. Damm, Gates!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • saw the same video in the beta. tried to go back whit lvl 8 nearly at the end of the beta, but the gate - that the ghost opened in the first mission, was closed again, so there was no way to go back to the outside of the wall....
        Add more answer options

Mjölnir
        Mjölnir

Life - old

No u couldn't. That gate that opens for u closes again for good in the beta
        Add more answer options

• -blam!-, I miss this game.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I don't know why all of you were saying it was blocked off in the beta. All I got to play was the Beta (Xbox 360), and I found my way back there in Explore Mode quite easily. Nothing was blocked off.
          Add more answer options

9 Replies
          • not sure what everyone is going on about it being closed off by some gate, it's open all of the time but nothing was there.
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • You could in the alpha, the beta had it blocked off.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Yep yep, found it in the Alpha and revisited it in the Beta. It was cool and looked amazing, but there was nothing extraordinary there. Just a bunch of invisible walls.
                Add more answer options

Dragonrider4501
                Dragonrider4501

I need a twitch username - old

I wanted too! But I couldn't find it! I went into the wall about I hit a dead end. So no I didn't go to the cars :(
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • You couldn't get back there in the beta. I did go back in the alpha though.
                  Add more answer options

• I couldn't go back there was a gate in the way... Unless there was want exit I missed
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    Fletching Rain
                    Fletching Rain

Raid Sherpa - 7/23/2016 9:01:16 PM

I did, I just kept hitting invisible barriers. Couldn't go anywhere.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • I did with a friend, but the way was blocked.
                      Add more answer options

• I found a dead Ghost in the rafters. Never made it all the way back.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • You could go back in the alpha, but not in the beta. I went in the alpha, and it looks much larger than it is. It's a relatively small area. There are cliffs and invisible walls preventing you from going very far. I doubt it'll be explorable in the full release.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • When I went back there I crossed the bridge inside the wall and then through the area where you first fire your gun and then.... WALL.... Yup, in the beta it was closed off... and I really wanted to loot my old car as I had left some CD's in the glovebox.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            I didn't, no, but I'll be trying to in the game on the 9th. Or maybe on the 10th. It might have to wait until the 11th... I haven't really decided.
                            Add more answer options

• It was blocked off by a gate on the explore mission.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • You weren't able to go back to that place on the beta, only in the alpha. I don't know why they did that.
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • I didnt go back, but I did keep my original armor and wep, sort of as a reminder of where I came from...
                                Add more answer options

• Edited by Blazen67: 9/3/2014 3:06:07 PM
                                i found it in the alpha, it was cool
                                Add more answer options

• I wasn't able to go all the way back to that point. I was however able to go as far back to where you get your first firearm. I couldn't go any further because it was blocked by a gate. I'm hoping that was because it was a beta, hopefully I can go all the way back in the full game. If not, oh well. Nothing out there anyways but rusted cars. *twirls finger* woopty freaking do!
                                Add more answer options

• I tried but couldn't get passed that gate that you have to go under to get the auto rifle because it was down
                                Add more answer options

• I tried to go back, but that gate right past where you get your first weapon was shut. It could easily be open during the full game though.
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.