JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by dmbfan09: 9/3/2014 10:50:05 AM
C5T
C5T

Mary Jane = Beast mode

Anyone else find that you are "On" When smoking, it's like I see with more clarity :D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by RomanGladiator7: 9/3/2014 12:24:02 PM
    lolstoners. Only people who are immature think smoking weed is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

11 Replies
    • I'm just scrolling down these comments and Space Fox is seriously giving me an aneurism with his ignorance
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Weed is literally the dumbest fad ever.
        Add more answer options

36 Replies
        • Stoner logic: weed can help cure certain symptoms, therefore it can cure everything.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by DJ Mentle: 9/3/2014 10:54:23 PM
            >people saying that weed is a working cure for cancer I can understand if you just like to smoke weed or whatever. Just please don't bring up bullshit "facts" that paint cannabis as anything better than a drug, specifically a depressant.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by ColonelPutty: 9/3/2014 6:18:36 AM
              Add more answer options

• See picture above ^
              Add more answer options

• Statistics ^
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Space Fox : 9/4/2014 3:13:17 AM
              Alcohol vs. Marijuana
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • So much cancer.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • I don't smoke. But you guys remember to get some fresh air and some snakes. XD
                  Add more answer options

• No I just feel chill
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Cant play without it.
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by VideoGames4Life: 9/3/2014 10:03:10 PM
                    keep smoking and kill those brain cells you loser
                    Add more answer options

12 Replies
                    • Not really, I tend to enjoy games a lot more when stoned, but also get bored quicker. When it comes to my skill level though I tend to play better with alcohol. I usually over think everything, and for me cannabis makes me over think even more! So when alcohol dumbs me down I play off pure reaction and do a lot better... To a point. Either way I'm glad I quit smoking the ganj, it was fun but life in general is more enjoyable without it. I was an addict though and smoked everyday so I'm not your usual case.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • this is reefer madness!!!!!!!!!!!! if u r on 360 u can join the FourTwenty Tower Creepz by clikkin my name...there are no obligations and tasks to fullfil just smokin mad izm...the group is german but posts in english r welcome too...
                        Add more answer options

• If I'm "ON" because of just weed, then I guess so. But most of the times I'm strunk, which turns me into the biggest noob of the match.
                        Add more answer options

• I think differently. I don't know about clarity, though. Very rarely smoke or take any drugs. Prefer the natural high of having a clean system, feeling good, looking good.
                        Add more answer options

• Frees my mind. I've found that I'm more open to opinions and more accepting of others since I started smoking sorta regularly.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • It calms my mind and let's me focus. Let's you zone in on one thing.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Look at me I'm cool cuz I smoke weed
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • When it's completely legal almost no one will find it cool
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • i hope you get cancer
                                Add more answer options

25 Replies
                                • I hate the people that claim to hate something they have never tried. [spoiler]Example: P1: I hate sushi P2: Have you ever had it? P1: No.. P2: You are an idiot.[/spoiler]
                                  Add more answer options

26 Replies
                                  • Guess what time it is.[spoiler]4:20 [/spoiler]
                                    Add more answer options

• Two thumbs way up... Whoops, dropped the blunt.
                                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.