JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by MultiLockOn: 9/2/2014 9:48:19 PM

I am halo god.

There's this app called quizup where it has a bunch of categories that you can compete against other people with timed quizzes. Normally I don't give two shits about these kind of apps, but 1: there's a halo section, and its actually pretty hard. 2: the app is actually pretty well designed. I earned the title last month for top 10 in california. So basically I'm like better and smarter than all of you.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• MY GOD [spoiler][b][u][i]GG[/i][/u][/b][/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nope ur bad
    Add more answer options

• No, this is The Halo God
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Already #9 in California in 20 minutes.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Edited by Luis: 9/2/2014 11:23:08 PM
        A lot of answers to the questions on the halo quiz are wrong. You are not a halo god. Plus all you have to do is memorize the answers. Also, LoA is the true god of halo.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by Puma: 9/2/2014 11:11:28 PM
          Just downloaded it, and it's pretty fun. Had one guy say that grunts were the flying species of the covenant (not entirely untrue I guess?), but I also messed up and said "The Rookie" was your character in reach. It was a misclick I swear! :( I just got top 10 in my state in like 6 matches. lolwut
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • It doesn't matter because the canon has been broken
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Downloaded it just to try the Halo section. The first round was super easy, does it get harder?
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • Auuuuuuuuuutism
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Lord of Admirals: 9/2/2014 9:58:02 PM
                Why is the Hydra System considered dangerous? (BTW, I was the one who started the Halo section on Quizlet.)
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • [b] [/b]
                  Add more answer options

• inb4LordOfAdmirals
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.