JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Commander Cody: 9/3/2014 5:17:45 PM

Any aquarium owners here have some tips for this newby?

Just bought a 1.5 gallon tank with filter and all the basics, any tips anyone would wanna give me? Edit: Fish is doing good today! I have included a picture of they type of fish I have and here is the wiki too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoarius_berneyi
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Fill the tank with water.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited the OP, found a picture of my fish and the wikipage.
      Add more answer options

• Put crayfish in the tank to keep the fish company.
      Add more answer options

• Make sure to acclimate the fish to the tank. Don't just dump them in.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Never go smaller than 10 gallons. The bigger the tank the easier it is to take care of up to about 30- 55 gallons
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I was never one for fish...unless we're talking about eating them, then I love fish! But anyway, sorry, bone dry on advice. What kind of fishy or fishies are your getting?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Fill the tank up with water before you put the fish in, trust me i've made that mistake a few times.
            Add more answer options

• Get a air stone and a treasure chest
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
              Salt or fresh?
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Fill the tank with water.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Don't eat them, they don't taste as good as they do at Red Lobster.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.