JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

9/2/2014 9:29:34 PM
Light

STFU

Anyone still play Star Wars Force Unleashed? Decided to buy the first one again because I lost my original copy and man, I missed playing it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Luis: 9/3/2014 11:47:52 PM
    Icwutudidthere
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I loved that game. Now I want to play it again, too.
    Add more answer options

Philnemba14
    Philnemba14

FF15 got delayed...now gonna mained RoI - old

The better question is: Which version of The Force Unleashed are you talking about? Are you talking about the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS, ios, mobile phone, N-Gage, Mac OS X or PC.
    Add more answer options

• Came in expecting another generic hate thread, instead it's about force unleashed. 10/10 Well done
    Add more answer options

• I think you should do the other STFU
    Add more answer options

• Good one.
    Add more answer options

• Icwatudidthar
    Add more answer options

• Starwars The Force Unleashed = Shut The F[b]u[/b]ck Up
    Add more answer options

• I loved those games! Still waiting for my third game after the seconds ones cliffhanger ending.
    Add more answer options

• STFU stands for something bad... But i love force unleashed
    Add more answer options

• The first one was great in my opinion and fit into the lore perfectly.
    Add more answer options

Green Twister
    Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - old

:( did you do that title to bait people?
    Add more answer options

• I had it for the psp and it was soooooooo much fun, but then it broke but I got it for 3ds and it was not as good.
    Add more answer options

• no u
    Add more answer options

• Wow, you did the title on purpose didn't you? (._. )
    Add more answer options

• I love both of them.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.