JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

9/2/2014 9:29:34 PM
Light

STFU

Anyone still play Star Wars Force Unleashed? Decided to buy the first one again because I lost my original copy and man, I missed playing it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Luis: 9/3/2014 11:47:52 PM
    Icwutudidthere
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I loved that game. Now I want to play it again, too.
    Add more answer options

• The better question is: Which version of The Force Unleashed are you talking about? Are you talking about the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS, ios, mobile phone, N-Gage, Mac OS X or PC.
    Add more answer options

• Came in expecting another generic hate thread, instead it's about force unleashed. 10/10 Well done
    Add more answer options

• I think you should do the other STFU
    Add more answer options

• Good one.
    Add more answer options

• Icwatudidthar
    Add more answer options

• Starwars The Force Unleashed = Shut The F[b]u[/b]ck Up
    Add more answer options

• I loved those games! Still waiting for my third game after the seconds ones cliffhanger ending.
    Add more answer options

• STFU stands for something bad... But i love force unleashed
    Add more answer options

• The first one was great in my opinion and fit into the lore perfectly.
    Add more answer options

Green Twister
    Green Twister

Team Instinct - old

:( did you do that title to bait people?
    Add more answer options

• I had it for the psp and it was soooooooo much fun, but then it broke but I got it for 3ds and it was not as good.
    Add more answer options

• no u
    Add more answer options

• Wow, you did the title on purpose didn't you? (._. )
    Add more answer options

• I love both of them.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.