JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Lethenza: 9/3/2014 1:23:42 AM
Lethenza
Lethenza

Back in black! 7/23/2016 6:22:21 PM

Xbox One Party Glitch (Resolved)

Anyone of you that played Destiny Beta with friends on the Xbox One definitely know what I'm talking about. Fear not, Bungie confirmed they would fix it before the final game shipped. See ya starside!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Source?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Cool beans bro
      Add more answer options

• It also was glitched on 360 for a bit after 5:00 maybe 5:20ish
      Add more answer options

• Yea also I didn't get to play the moon mission with my friends because xbox servers glitched
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Thank GOD that was annoying. At first me an my friwnd thought we were giving each other the silent treatment.LOL
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Only and last thing I've heard about this issue: http://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11932
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I had that problem. My friends and I had to start a party on the Xbox 360, plug our chat cables into our 360 controllers, so we could talk to each other while playing on the Xbox One.
            Add more answer options

• This was a huge problem with us, and I have not heard any word if this was fixed. This is a make or break issue!!!
            Add more answer options

• I didn't have that problem. Once we were in the party it worked fine.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.