JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Pale Livin: 9/2/2014 10:33:39 PM

7F9-767-F74 Free Destiny Emblem Code

7f9767f74 Share the wealth I always say
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thanks for the emblem. :) People be like on the 9th: WHERE'D U GIT THAT?!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Thanks for the code! Didn't get a chance to finish the planet viewer but it was interesting so far.
      Add more answer options

• Where do you use the code?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • This is from the Planet View for destiny, I got it earlier. Also because of this I did research for emblems to come up with a theory that the collector card codes give us emblems. It's not a great theory but it's worth a shot, I'll also add the link to the planet viewer. https://www.destinyplanetview.com/en/panorama/03-venus-ooh?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=planetviewtrailer&utm_campaign=annotation?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=planetviewtrailer&utm_campaign=annotation
        Add more answer options

• No takers?
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.