JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

9/2/2014 6:51:02 PM

Be year of 2010

Halo Reach comes out, people complain for months how awful it is and how Halo is ruined Be 2012: Halo 4 comes out people complain for months say Halo was ruined and Reach was so much better Be 2014: Halo Reach is free for the month people rejoice and wars are ended people say it's once again time to bask in the glory of based Halo Reach, armor lockers around the world get hard thinking about it. Mfw
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

The only defense people give it is, "Oh, it's customs are great." Are they? The only map that gets played on that game is that assassination tower map, and nobody even kills eachother. It's just all tea-bagging in corners with eachother.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't think of a Halo game I don't like.
    Add more answer options

• I loved Reach and ODST, Even when my friends bashed it. all i did was smile and shake my head
    Add more answer options

• Reach customs are amazing.
    Add more answer options

• I like Reach. It r fun gaem to pleh.
    Add more answer options

• This argument again... You do know there are different people on this site, right? It's not a hive mind.
    Add more answer options

• >People actually thinking Reach is a good Halo game
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Halo reach was like that scene where the little aliens explain hell to Michael Jordan in Spacejam
      Add more answer options

• I still think Reach is shit.
      Add more answer options

• My thoughts exactly.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SP4C3C0WB0Y84: 9/3/2014 4:53:24 PM
      I've been saying the same thing for years. For multiple franchises too! So when Halo 5 drops I wonder of people will reminisce about how good Halo 4 was. Edit: Halo MCC might break that trend now that I think about it.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That's what i call the Circle of Halo. A new entry in the series come out it gets hate and its predecessor gets praised like jesus, then a new one comes and the last one being hated gets praised.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Halo has been going downhill since Halo 2. What's new?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Whatever. Atleast you Reach Haters won't come in and complain about everything in game chat. Loads of people still have fun on Reach, and so do I.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • All I saw were complaints when 4s MP came out and everyone still said reach sucked.
              Add more answer options

• Reach forge and customs were great. But moving from an arean shooter to a class based shooter was terrible. Not to mention lolarena,bloom and armor lock. But it was still much better than socialhalo4,randomness everywhere.
              Add more answer options

• Not the same people saying that.
              Add more answer options

• Lolreach
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Be 2012: Halo 4 comes out people complain for months say Halo was ruined and Reach was so much better[/quote] Except people are still saying lolreach.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.