JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by SneaK: 9/2/2014 6:17:51 PM
SneaK

Master Chief Collection

I honestly wasn't excited for it. I thought it was a bit of milking considering they are just bringing back games from the past and making us spend more money on the same games, which we already own but can't play on our X1's. BUT - I watched the PAX Halo 2 tourney, shit changed. Pre-ordered.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I remember playing Blood Gulch repeatedly online in Halo 1 back in the early 2000s. I'm looking forward to doing that again.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Awwww yeah. So ready for November 11th!
    Add more answer options

• Edited by WILLtheKILLA5: 9/3/2014 1:21:04 AM
    I tried playing through Halo 1 again and honest I lost steam doing it. I'll find some way to get back into Halo, save Halo 4. That can stay in it's box.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Link to tourney? I had it pre-ordered before I even had my Xbox
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Ok. Cool do you want to tell me what you got for dinner next?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Had it preorderd the day they announced it
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • B.net isn't your personal blog.
            Add more answer options

12 Replies
            • Forge... And Those elites are $3XY!!
              Add more answer options

• Cool story bro tell it again
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.