JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

9/2/2014 2:36:42 PM

Advanced Warfare, what the what?

So I was looking in game stop and saw a promo for cod advanced warfare. It looked like pretty intense multiplayer, but I still don't know. Who thinks this will be a good game?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Hayabusam60: 9/2/2014 2:40:28 PM
    [i]Get on the hype train.[/i] -Activision
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
      Reign of Bane
      Reign of Bane

M.I.A - 7/26/2016 5:58:43 PM

Halo Reach armour abilities & Titanfall (titanless). Looks good, will be better than Destiny.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • New blops infused with titanfall shit. Its total doo doo not worth buying.
        Add more answer options

• Probably not. Everything after WaW has been shit.
        Add more answer options

• I think it'll be the new black ops 2. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Aside from MW1 and 2, blops 2 was my favorite. Hoping AW doesn't go the route of ghosts and MW3.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I have it preordered it looks pretty cool I read a review of the game from someone who played it and said it was more like blops 2 which was the best cod game in my opinion
          Add more answer options

• [quote]just play the game[/quote] [b]the first gamer[/b]
          Add more answer options

• COD will have to change a lot to impress me. Their latest game Ghosts I believe is the worst COD game. I had fun with Black Ops 2 but I was getting 30k 5d with just a pistol and a knife. I will stick with battlefield until COD proves it can rise above their competition.
          Add more answer options

• I think it will be the best CoD yet and if it flops I will be returning it momentarily.
          Add more answer options

• Get it on Black Friday when it's half price. I got COD ghosts 2 weeks later for $30 from gamestop. It's not worth $60 anymore
          Add more answer options

• !!!
          Add more answer options

• lolno
          Add more answer options

• If it has offline combat training like Blops II and Ghosts I will have fun. I enjoy the occasional Blops II offline matches making crazy gun combos and just having a lot of stupid fun.
          Add more answer options

• It'll probably be Titanfall without mechs for the most part.
          Add more answer options

• It look like titanfall without Titans and in COD form
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • For a CoD game it actually looks, and seems interesting.
            Add more answer options

• [quote]Who thinks this will be a good game?[/quote] It's COD.
            Add more answer options

• Me. So hype for cod and halo mcc
            Add more answer options

• I'll get it, laser rifles look dumb though
            Add more answer options

• Looks fun to me.
            Add more answer options

• Well I'm not crazy into CoD. Like I can only play 4-5 matches and I'm good, but it looks like they are finally changing it up. Now I liked BO2 very much. I had a lot of good memories with my friends and even solo I still had those beast mode moments where I walk into a room with the entire enemy team and kill them all with only a couple rounds left and extremely hurt and I thought this is great. But then there are those times when you shoot an enemy in the face with a shotgun and he lives and knifes you. But it is still good mindless fun. Ghosts was alright. Not great but I liked it. AW looks like it's turning the title around(even if it's due to lack of any more war eras to go through) I've always wanted a first person advanced shooter and it looks like AW will fill that want.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.