JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

[This group has been deleted]
Edited by Stormer GT: 9/1/2014 11:52:08 PM

Is the dragon theory true?

Ok so a lot of people think dragons are going to be in destiny. But I want to know what you think?[spoiler]go to the new post with the poll.[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh, and I also hear You'll be able to use the power of the voice, aka dragonborn.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I hope so. What's a science fiction fantasy without space dragons?
      Add more answer options

• Watch the video and find out for yourself.
      Add more answer options

• Well it is a mix of fantasy and scifi so maybe. it honestly would surprise me if there was or wasn't.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by OBAMA_TOOKMYBIKE: 9/1/2014 11:33:12 PM
      I think so because there was a trailer with a dragon-like figure flying in the background. There is an achievement called dragonslayer. And there is some gear whose lore describes some kind of dragon stuff.
      Add more answer options

• I think maybe not
      Add more answer options

• I think maybe
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.