JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Uncle Putin: 9/1/2014 7:31:25 PM

There's a lady who's sure

Classic rock is awesome!!!

I'm terminally retarded

All that glitters is gold. Post the first few lines of your song and we guess. No cheating mother huggers. If you can't guess mine, you're terminally retarded.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You mean to tell me glitter isn't gold?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Thanatos
    Thanatos

Basking in my imagined superiority - old

I got my first real six - string. Oh yeah at the Five and Dime.
    Add more answer options

• I'm happy, I'm feeling glad.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Edited by Phosphorus: 9/8/2014 1:00:41 AM
      Phosphorus
      Phosphorus

Eat my wings to make me tame. - old

Dead lungs command it, You pour life down the Rifle's spiral. And show us you've earned it, the clerics fog will recede right right before your eyes.
      Add more answer options

• No More Stairway to Heaven!
      Add more answer options

• Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Thanatos
          Thanatos

Am I more than you bargained for yet I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
          Add more answer options

• 1964 (50 years ago) wow
          Add more answer options

• Its all part of my rock and roll fantasy
          Add more answer options

Thanatos
          Thanatos

I've been here before a few times
          Add more answer options

Thanatos
          Thanatos

Dear Mother can you hear me whining? It's been three whole weeks since that I have left your home.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            Thanatos
            Thanatos

Tell me do you think it'd be alright If I could just crash here tonight You see I'm in no shape for driving Anyway I got no place to go
            Add more answer options

• Every time that I look in the mirror All these lines on my face getting clearer The past is gone
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Everyone go listen to " one whiskey one scotch one beer " george thorogood. and have a good day or night
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Coincidentally I've just listened to this song and am learning how to play it on the guitar. Listening to some Gimme Shelter now.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Parched land no desert sand, sun was just a dot And a little bit of water goes a long way, 'cause it's hot.
                    Add more answer options

• Kneel down ye sinners, to Streetwise religion
                    Add more answer options

• All my dreams pass before my eyes In curiosity...
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Last night I had the strangest dream.
                      Add more answer options

• Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Another night with her But I'm always wanting you
                        Add more answer options

• I walk away Like a movie star
                        Add more answer options

Thanatos
                        Thanatos

So what if you can see The darkest side of me
                        Add more answer options

• My momma told me
                        Add more answer options

8 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.