JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by F3nixBL00D: 9/11/2014 3:33:19 PM

On the 9th day of September...

On the first day of September my Deej gave to me, a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the second day of September my Deej gave to me, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the third day of September my Deej gave to me, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the fourth day of September my Deej gave to me, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the fifth day of September my Deej gave to me, 5 Golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the sixth day of September my Deej gave to me, 6 Different emblems, 5 Golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the seventh day of September my Deej gave to me, 7 Ghost editions, 6 different emblems, 5 golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the eighth day of September my Deej gave to me, 8 new raids, 7 ghost editions, 6 different emblems, 5 golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the ninth day of September my Deej gave to me, 9 NEW DESTINYS, 8 NEW RAIDS, 7 GHOST EDITIONS, 6 DIFFERENT EMBLEMS, 5 GOLDEN GUNS, 4 LIVE ACTION TRAILERS, 3 TITAND HAVOC FISTING, 2 WARLOCKS NOVA BOMBING, AND A AUTO RIFLE NERF IN A TOWER TREE! (Will be updated every day) (I wish they gave us that many live action trailers)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Please update, you only have one day left. :)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Did time end on the 6th?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Great job so far!
        Add more answer options

• What happens to day 7
        Add more answer options

• Edited by James: 9/5/2014 11:03:51 PM
        Your still updating this?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Running out of time to update it on time
          Add more answer options

• Me gusta, well thought out friend
          Add more answer options

• I cringed reading this.
          Add more answer options

• 6 players raiding for the sixth day? XD
          Add more answer options

• 6th is gonna have to be, "6 hunters shooting..."
          Add more answer options

• I think the fifth day of September will be 5 Golden guns
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • On the fourth day of September........?
            Add more answer options

• 2 titans havoc fisting just...dosnt sound right
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by GeneralOsik: 9/3/2014 3:15:45 AM
              What in the actual -blam!- is wrong with you turbonerds?
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • This level of retardation....came from the moon
                Add more answer options

• Well today's sounds.....interesting?
                Add more answer options

• FFFFFIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES!!!! am i doing it right?
                Add more answer options

• [spoiler]On the fourth day of September my Deej gave to me, 4 Hunters hiding behind, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova nombing, and an auto rifle nerf in a tower tree.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • thank god for commas
                  Add more answer options

Bluesquall
                  Bluesquall

its been awhile - old

9th day of September lizard squad shut down the servers for destiny
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • Uh, hmm. 3 Titans Fisting? I thought this was a family program.
                    Add more answer options

• I don't know about Deej, but we're getting real close to D day ;)
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • 4 purple balls
                      Add more answer options

• :D
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • on the 5th day - 5 Golden Chests
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.