JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by FriendlyChief: 9/3/2014 1:06:12 PM

How to explain your hype to someone

All you have to say to someone,is It is like seeing the hottest,sexiest woman in a bed waiting for you to do whatever you want to do.BUT there is door there and it won't open until next Tuesday.Thats how I feel right now If someone else has an explanation feel free to share with everyone else
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Im the guy that pops his clothes, the bra is my hype, and those other guys are well, the other guys :P
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I feel the EXACT same way! Woooo, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I've prescribed you several doses of Destiny dancing to help qualm your urges. Be sure to watch this therapeutic video 20 times a day, and to space out each video to a 30 minute time frame between visual intake.
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Edited by ZippyThePotato: 9/2/2014 5:59:10 AM
          Or this!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • someone at work asked me what the time was. i looked at my watch saw the date and replied "still 7 days until destiny" im a grown arse man i shouldnt be this excited lol
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • 1 video
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Like be in inception and the 9/9/14 is reality
                Add more answer options

• Edited by A_C_73: 9/4/2014 11:23:20 AM
                It's like being punch in the nuts by a girl who knows tai-chi ... And the pain stays there until you get Destiny ! [edited, thank to Drewboy91] [edit #2, thank to IamPluto]
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  P_SpatesII
                  P_SpatesII

Twitch.tv/P_SpatesII - old

HAHAHAHA!!! Whats the gamer equivalent to blue balls?!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Are you saying the non-opening door is between you and the woman, or is that the door by which you leave when you're done? I'm confused. . .
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Have you seen the Kate Upton nudes?
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Used this today. Boss told be to take Tuesday off. Also told me to get laid.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • If you've ever hunted, that feeling you get when you line up your shot. I feel that right in my stomach thinking about Destiny Or the feeling you get when you know your getting some later for sure
                          Add more answer options

• What we all would feel like once Destiny is in our hands
                          Add more answer options

• ^this
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Here you go...
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • grmpfhumpadasfpsfshglakjsfjafödkjskfgjsdkfjakaöjdasdj ... you know?
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • I'm Eleven; Destiny is Eleven's screwdriver. Ten and his screwdriver are the plebeians with their lesser games.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • boner
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • This is a great example
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • To me it's like I have been holding my shat since the beta ended and I can't release it till the 9th. It will be the greatest relief ever!
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • Would you.........kill a man?...lol
                                        Add more answer options

17 Replies
                                        • Destiny is the skull that we can hurl at the control panel that will kill the Rancor that is boredom,at least until we get to the Sarrlacc that is boredom.
                                          Add more answer options

• Haha pretty much.
                                          Add more answer options

• Last night, finally put my phone away, Destiny not on my mind, trying to watch some tv... *Destiny commercial* Damn! I'm glad I have work the next 5 days
                                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                          • Ever heard of Jesus? Well he's back next Tuesday and he's staying for awhile. That's how I explain it.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            You are not allowed to view this content.