JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by coltsrock11: 9/2/2014 9:01:18 PM

September 9th will not be as joyous as I thought

Fellow guardians, I have sombering news. On September the 9th, I have an AP Biology test. My day of joy has been blemished. Pray for my safety and success! Edit: thanks for making this my highest replied post( past 500 comments now)! I try to respond to every post. Any tips about ap bio would also be welcome :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We the cabal shall wait for your arrival, best of luck.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I start school at 7:00am and don't finish until 3:00pm on Tuesday not to mention homework. I won't play until like 8:00pm. I guess we're in the same boat :(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I have all next week booked of work...Booya :)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I have to go to the dentist after school on the 9th Won't be able to play until 8:00 am
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I have a masters in bio, what ya want to know?
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Oh, poor baby. I don't get to touch the game until the 17th. Suck it up.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • I got a test the very next day in finite math, so not staying up late for me. We shall weep together, even if we weep seperately.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Either lose an arm or go on your period. Works like a charm.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Don't feel too bad, I had surgery last week for a broken thumb and I'm sidelined until 2-4 weeks after launch. Stay strong gaurdian. Oh yeah... stay in drugs and don't do school.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • We don't care
                      Add more answer options

• -blam!- a prostitute, smoke a blunt and slap your wife all before your test. Works every time for me !
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Skip class, high school is complete bull, It's not as important as they try to scare into you
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • I feel it. It hurts...wait no. Pain gone im playing for a week straight starting 12am sep 9
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Study.... AP bio is the hardest thing I've ever done. Know your stuff.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Just started engineering. Gonna have no time for this game.
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Just be glad the test isn't on september 10th. Could you imagine the guilt?
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                • By the way.......Heres your Teacher
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                  • The tip is to not worry about it. High school is for nubs.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Taking AP biology...you screwed up your life too early...I mean really? AP...bio? why!?
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • You'll never succeed in Destiny if you have a life, what were you thinking?
                                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                        • Go in needing a pee it's proven to help you make better decisions
                                          Add more answer options

9 Replies
                                          • Good luck, and relax. Naturally, you want to study, but come the day of the test, you know the material or you don't. Stressing out and second guessing yourself at every turn will only hurt you.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Bio is easy, just a bunch of memorization. Be happy it's not AP Chem (damn you stoichiometry!)
                                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                              • Easy there pal, you got this. Do the test, then DESTINY for the rest of the month.
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                • Good luck on the test. Nice to see someone who has their priorities straight. I'll be working 3rd shift myself and won't even be able to pick up my copy till the local Gamestop opens at 10am on the 9th. Work before play for some of us.
                                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                                  • Good luck!
                                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.