JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/1/2014 7:47:52 AM

gamertag help!

Hello my fellow guardians this has nothing to do with destiny but I thought the destiny forum has more guardians reading it so I did this post on the destiny forum. Anyway let's get to the point I don't know what my gamertag should be on the xbox one. I like the words dwarves, shrek, dirty cat and cheese. Please give me some ideas my fellow guardians oh and also I like these games halo, destiny obviously, dead island and elder scrolls online.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cheese cats!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Swiss Deadric Cheddarjack Prince Colbyjack Spartan Sharp Cheddar Grunt Cheese themed woot.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Avoid replacing letters with numbers, it looks ridiculous.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Make something personal to you. Stone is my last name, and I needed something that complimented that. So I made mine solid stone.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.