JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by The Smoker 0707: 9/1/2014 5:19:18 AM

August is over!!

The worst month in the history of man has ended. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I give up on destiny cos of school:(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Did it feel like this year August was 62 days long?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • To celebrate us beating August. We got the fappening as reward.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • *pissesonaugustandsetsitonfire*
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • lol August got Nerfed.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • This is going to be a looooong week.
              Add more answer options

• August killed me. nerf it
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Did somebody say it's September!?!? :D :D :D
                Add more answer options

• This day next week at midnight.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • *Insert whoopin' n' a hollerin'* yeehah!
                  Add more answer options

• Destiny has made me hate august >.<
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by sgt V3GGIE: 9/1/2014 3:22:13 PM
                  PRAISE THE SUN! [spoiler]Dark souls people know what I mean[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • The worst month in history. Lmao. I feel ya brother.
                    Add more answer options

• Its prep week. Get all my homework done that's due next week. All the labs and reports and drafts and peer reviews done this week. Got my Ethernet cable, did other things to help boost my speeds. Deleted all the crap off my hard drive. Destiny, my Internet, Ps3, time, and body are ready.
                    Add more answer options

• Now we prepare to slay our enemies in one week. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LOVED ONES FOR A LONG TIME, AND GET READY TO DINE IN HELL AND BRING IT TO THE GROUND! GUARDIANS RISE! AND FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST DROP OF BLOOD!
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • One week, one day, one hope.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • the day is 9/9 destiny is released to the public... 1 hour later god ends the life on earth
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • its only a week away, a long painful week away....
                          Add more answer options

• I usually love August, it's hot in Az, pool parties, my birthday month, yearly Vegas trip. However I have never wanted this month to end more than this year. Sept 9th is the date I've been waiting for
                          Add more answer options

• Aug. Was pretty crappy for gaming. The only thing worth buying was D3:ROS.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Edited by SefTheGreat: 9/1/2014 3:36:47 PM
                            THANK GOD!!! That was the longest month ever. The only good thing about the month was being called back from the fire department for the next test to get the job. Now that i kicked my ex out I will have no distractions when i get off of work. I'll be able to play Destiny for hours butt naked with my cheetos and 6-pack. 😆
                            Add more answer options

9 Replies
                            • Still 8 days away. Your not helping.
                              Add more answer options

22 Replies
                              • I'm so excited. Finally I'll have something good to play for once.
                                Add more answer options

• What IF I tell you that this 8 days of Destiny waiting will be more irritating than august 31 days xD
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • My hype.... ITS OVER 9000!!!!
                                  Add more answer options

• The anxiety waiting for destiny is devastating
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.