JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Li9htnin9 0ps: 9/2/2014 12:00:00 AM

Firesinger or Voidwalker

only 4 my beautiful warlocks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It has been changed to Firesinger
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• NO....HUNTER MASTER RACE!!!!! YEA!!! *kills a warlock* MURICA
    Add more answer options

10 Replies
    • Gotta roll both~ I will most likely run Voidwalker for my first character, but I will definitely try out Sunsinger at some point.
      Add more answer options

• Both m8
      Add more answer options

• Too hard to choose!
      Add more answer options

• Both, duh.
      Add more answer options

• Sunsinger because of the buffs and how it compliments a raid group....
      Add more answer options

11 Replies
        Fletching Rain
        Fletching Rain

Order of the Vanguards - old

SUNSINGER :3
        Add more answer options

• Sunsinger so I can go super saiyan.
        Add more answer options

• SUNSINGA
        Add more answer options

• Sunsinger for sure
        Add more answer options

• Thats like choosing a child! :) Not quite, but close... I'm going to have to play um to see.
        Add more answer options

• Depends on what mode you're playing or what's in your fireteam
        Add more answer options

• Voidwalker!!! Blink, life steal, the grenades, Just keep Calm & Nova bomb
        Add more answer options

• I'm gonna roll a close quarters combat sunsinger.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • The way the game is all your classes will have strengths and weaknesses in a bunch of situations
          Add more answer options

• Firewalker, no I mean voidsinger. I can't decide!!! I will play both.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Both
            Add more answer options

• Firesinger, at least I believe it's called that now.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I don't think I'll like firesinger I'll just go with voidwalker for now
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Titan defender will smash you both
                Add more answer options

17 Replies
                • Shouldn't we wait until playing them both before picking which is best?;-)
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • BOTH. MUST HAVE BOTH. If only one though, then probably Voidwalker. Blink is the skill I'm the most excited about in Destiny, and Bald Dancers can just go suck it.
                    Add more answer options

9 Replies
                    • Depends on what you are doing. If you're doing raids and wanna be a supportive friend then go sunsinger and buff you and your fire teams. If you just want to be the ridiculous dps member of the team go void walker. But in PVP always go void walker, I don't see sunsinger being that good for PVP.
                      Add more answer options

8 Replies
                      • Warlock for life! Lol idk might go with void then when i feel its sufficient wipe that character and make another warlock with the sun!!
                        Add more answer options

• I'll make a voidwalker dedicated Warlock, and a Sunsinger dedicated one as well, along a Blade Dancer Hunter, so I have the best of both worlds :D
                        Add more answer options

11 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.