JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

9/1/2014 1:57:11 AM

Destiny rating?

Umm I still don't understand why destiny is rated T for teen, can someone please elaborate?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It means nothing Teen rating just means that there's no M rated features like Blood Sex and Drugs
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't understand it either. Why are games still rated when 8 year olds are playing gta?
    Add more answer options

• I'd have liked it to be M, but more like the original halo. Not too much blood and gore but enough to make you feel like you just killed the shit out of something. I was pretty disappointed by the lack of blood. Not that I think it takes away from the game at all. It just would have be nice.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • If the blood squirts out green; it is still rated T. It is coincided unrealistic blood. So, it could get gory(?).
      Add more answer options

• No cursing, at all.
      Add more answer options

• If you do any form of violence; hit something, shoot something it is automatically rated t for teen.
      Add more answer options

• The violence in it, having to kill things and may be subject to language from other players
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.