JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/31/2014 9:52:59 PM

Deej should be one of the awoken preset faces.

All the awoken look rather feminine and emo. That's why I think Deej's face should be scanned and added to the selection of preset faces. That way not only will the awoken be more many, but you will likely attract more female gamers. I'm bored.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Autolock prevention.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by FromNowOn: 3/3/2015 10:11:26 PM
    I thought I muted you....
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• 0/10 Since there is really no controversy over this. Everyone I've seen so far is agreeing with your point.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Can u stop liking your own posts you socially awkward twat.
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • [quote]I'm bored.[/quote] That abrupt revelation made me laugh.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • i Agree
          Add more answer options

• Cool
          Add more answer options

• I laughed at how little you tried this time.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I've loved all of your forums man :). I'm not on my PS4 at the moment, but would you care to add me? My PSN is: DeckerDude. I would love to play with you sometime :D
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • bump
              Add more answer options

• That is awesome....
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Make it so.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • But he is no Isaac Clarke
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Made me laugh a bit....sleep time.
                    Add more answer options

9 Replies
                    • I reckon you should make a new thread and have 'what kind of character is deej?' And have ppl stick deej's face to a characters body. That woikd be fun.
                      Add more answer options

• Why does everyone kiss this dudes arse? He is not special at all. He seems smug to me. Okay let the hate begin.
                      Add more answer options

15 Replies
                      • They already have my face in Destiny, So I'm happy.
                        Add more answer options

• i love this! but it also made me think that glasses on a guardian is a great idea they should make that an option as well.
                        Add more answer options

• That is amazing. You chose the best picture from community theatre too.
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by LUK4S: 9/1/2014 10:29:07 AM
                        DeeJ should be an Exo sex bot. One for the [i]laydeez[/i]! Gimp mask not included... EDIT: *makes transformer sounds* Roboschlong, transform!
                        Add more answer options

• You are indeed a troll sir. However I do approve of this one
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • Stay classy Awoken!
                          Add more answer options

• Best one yet!!!
                          Add more answer options

• His ego doesn't need to get any bigger
                          Add more answer options

• uHhh, no, but i do think Deej should have done some voice work in destiny, he was the perfect voice for the chacters in this setting, imo.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.