JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by J4ck0fAllGame5: 9/2/2014 2:14:11 PM

Which of the big three will you start with?

Squirtle

Charmander

Bulbasaur

With the game coming out soon I'm curious to see who people will be picking as a starter. I picked Charmander because dragons.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Should be between Treecko/Mudkip/Torchick.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • I've had pretty good experiences with fire-types so I'm picking charmander. [spoiler]pokemon X was the first pokemon game I ever played, so I don't really have much experience at all. I'm basing this on the fact the Fennekin was my starter then.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Squirtle =mega blastoise turtle with cannons how can you pass that up?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Can I start with this
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • ehhkh
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I'll just leave this here...
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Squirtle of course
                Add more answer options

• You misspelled Charmander twice.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Dragons
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Squirtle 4ever Him and the rest of his posse will prison shank you...
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Blastoise all day.
                      Add more answer options

• I prefer the turtle with cannons.
                      Add more answer options

• Back in my day we could choose pikachu
                      Add more answer options

• Easy-Bulbasaur Medium-Squirtle Hard-Charmander [spoiler]Bulb was SE vs first 2 gyms. Squirt only SE vs the first, even vs second. And Char couldn't do jack shit until 3rd gym. [/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Death Battle anyone?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Edited by OrionRyan: 9/2/2014 6:14:59 AM
                          This poll is rigged, obviously Squirtle is the best. Charmander should be nerfed. I hate all things I don't fully understand!. 8P edited for spelling
                          Add more answer options

• No love to bulbasaur :( he's always left out and so cute :(
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Edited by TheChewyness: 9/2/2014 6:10:29 AM
                            First two gyms are hard as hell, but I still can't resist Charizard. That reminds me, I still need to finish my Leafgreen Nuzlocke lol.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Wabafett
                              Add more answer options

Zierleos
                              Zierleos

4ddf463f - 8/24/2016 8:33:30 PM

I picked bulbasaur mainly due to the fact he is a great tank what also fits in with sunny day teams and can be a pain with leach seed and etc :P the others are good but charmander is over picked
                              Add more answer options

• It's all about the squirtle squad man!
                              Add more answer options

• people call me squirtle
                              Add more answer options

• Bulbasaur all the way.
                              Add more answer options

• .... I'm going to pick *Wrong Forum*.... don't worry, ninjas don't seem to be doing much so it will be here for sometime.
                              Add more answer options

9 Replies
                              • Well I do loves me some Charmander but I think it'll come down to either #OffTopic or #Gaming
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • If you don't choose charmander your -blam!-ing dumb.
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.