JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/31/2014 8:39:56 PM

Clan names in game letter increase

I'm unsure of if this was a bug or not but I'd have to continually reset my clan to get the full name to appear in beta and at other times it'd cut off If its a letter count issue please increase the cap I know multiple groups had this problem and with the creation of alliances when we have to make divisions it will mess up a few things when we all want to fly under the same banner.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah hopefully it gets sorted. On the site it was upto 25 characters. Why give us 25 characters on here when they just plan to cut it off in the game itself. Guardians of t Instead of Guardians of the Crucible. I want my full name dammit!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Wax
      Wax

Online - old

What is the cap at now?
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • Bump
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.