JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/31/2014 7:56:05 PM

Cake this bake

wise words from a wise man? :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think "Let's cake this bake!" should be the obligatory phrase spoken before raids, strikes, and crucible matches.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't get it..
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Twitch used to be something grandparents had when they got sick.
      Add more answer options

Nashtalia
      Nashtalia

Private Group all Day :D - old

#CakeThisBake
      Add more answer options

• maybe that was the name of the pants he was after o.O
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SefTheGreat: 9/1/2014 8:49:06 PM
      That was my favorite words uttered at the pax panel and will be my tag line when Destiny comes out
      Add more answer options

• The cake is a lie.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • BAKE ME A CAKE !
        Add more answer options

• :P
        Add more answer options

• The darkness has consumed them all...
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Vampire: 9/1/2014 9:39:15 AM
        Keep on trying til you run out of cake. The science gets done and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive!
        Add more answer options

• That was one of the more entertaining panels I've watched, and they didn't really tell us anything.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'm here for the cake.
          Add more answer options

• Damn yo that was quick
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I could use a cake on realese day that says thank god and the traveler u made it, that was one hell of a wait ahhh that would be amazing. Also hi :D
            Add more answer options

• What? I don't get it
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Please don't bake me ;-;
              Add more answer options

• lol i get it
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.