JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Truejaystone: 8/31/2014 7:47:19 PM

how you discovered destiny.

we are all here. connected together for anticipation of Destiny. I ask now fell ow guardians. How did you discover destiny? I discovered it in a gameinformer magazine. It grabbed my attention and I saw potential. Just a couple of photos and an article. I tend not to get excited over game informer because most of this stuff does not make it or I don't hear of it again but later I did. I saw another article. Then over the summer I was told if I preorder I could try it free.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Messenger Pigeon
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On my phone, on the toilet
    Add more answer options

• My bro showed me a trailer.
    Add more answer options

• From game informer I saw the pictures and said I'll buy that game
    Add more answer options

• I was at GameStop one time and I saw a sign on one of the racks for destiny
    Add more answer options

• ...I honestly don't remember. O.O
    Add more answer options

WallPalm
    WallPalm

Doing fanart - old

Me and my friends saw the very first concept are for this game, we were all into the picture.
    Add more answer options

• First time I heard it was when they released the teaser.I think it's been well over a year now
    Add more answer options

• I guess technically it was right after reach bungies site. But i didn't know that was the introduction. Formally was their announce video from e3, I think.
    Add more answer options

• I heard it from my friend's friend who heard it from his uncle's grandson's friend who heard it from game informer.
    Add more answer options

• My bungie fanatic fanboy friend told me
    Add more answer options

• Back before it was even called destiny and had toad-mount concept art, I can't believe we're almost there folks, the hype is very real
    Add more answer options

• Game informer
    Add more answer options

• E3 2013 I think? I remember going through phases trying to forget about it because it was so far out. The 2014 gameplay footage was tough I lost track of how many times I watched that video. And now having played the beta experiencing the hype. I cannot believe we are a week out.
    Add more answer options

• My friend told me about when he got cod ghost that he had preorder it
    Add more answer options

• Edited by jva: 9/2/2014 12:00:33 AM
    I can't remember exactly when i knew about Destiny. The only thing i remember is that i pre-ordered it as soon as it was announced for PS4/Xbox One. I didn't had a PS4 at that time but i was so hype about the game tha i pre-ordered it anyways. In fact Destiny was the first game that i pre-ordered for next gen.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Strange Weather: 9/1/2014 11:54:59 PM
    I was in a coffee shop in Oregon, when the Stength of the Wolf add came on to the TV.
    Add more answer options

• Started back in 2011 when there was a small group of us on here talking about what this game could be.
    Add more answer options

• o was told an entire year ago almost and after that i was skeptical about it but when the beta came out free to everyone i jumped on it and since then i have been needing this game so bad i even pre ordered the digital guardian edition
    Add more answer options

• Ps4 demo e3
    Add more answer options

• I some how got told about it, I don't remember from who. But thank God I did.
    Add more answer options

• I discovered it through Electronic gaming monthly
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Warpath73MC: 9/1/2014 11:22:08 PM
    I think many of us were dedicated to it the moment we found out Bungie was going to make another game. Even if it were a collection of digital boardgames, most of us would still be waiting for it with bated breath. Well, that's obviously hyperbole, but you get the point - their work has been superior, so 1. We put our trust in them, 2. They deliver, 3. Rinse, 4. Repeat...
    Add more answer options

ilikepielolz14
    ilikepielolz14

hungry for exotics - old

I saw a big poster at Gamestop when i was going to renew my power plus rewards. i was like "dude, that looks epic." then i went home looked up a few trailers and videos, subscribed to moreconsole, went back and pre-ordered the next day. But this was like October 2013.... lol
    Add more answer options

• When the xbox 360 dashboard showed it I was immediately curious about the game
    Add more answer options

• After logging on to my account after a long period of absence after Halo.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.