JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/31/2014 8:16:38 AM

Extra destiny shader code from pre order of cod!??!!!

Why on earth would anyone do this.. that's why I hate Activision ok. CoD sucks and always will, im not p reordering that terrible game of there's just for a destiny code like wth is this. Don't ruin destiny activision.. stick with your already ruined game CALL OF DUTY UGHHHHHH so lame
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pre-order CoD then return the game unopened, that's what I plan to do. Free code and it is my way of protesting.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I dont think playing destiny without a specific shader will ruin it for you. No one's forcing you to buy the game nor does this content matter in the grand scheme of the game.
      Add more answer options

• Okay. Um. Why is this in feedback?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Why are you freaking out about this? It's not a story mission or game mode, it's JUST A SHADER. You act like they're going to edit the game play
        Add more answer options

• Lol yeah they are growing desprit giving other game content to buy their videogame I just put 5 on it put in the code then put the five on a game that isn't recycled garbage
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Ina just preorder it for like $5, get the code, then cancel.
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
          • My problem with this isn't necessarily the content but rather Activision saying that "pre-order perks aren't the way to encourage new game sales", yet here they are making more pre-order content in a game that is already caked in it. I think you're being far too angry about a bit of paint though; there'll be far better in the game, and chances are those who did preorder won't use that paint for very long.
            Add more answer options

• "You can tell the size of a man by the size of his problems." A proverb perfectly illustrated here.
            Add more answer options

• I actually think Call of Duty looks considerably impressive this time around. Sue me.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.