JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/30/2014 10:17:54 PM

I was thinking

if it's alright

it's it not alright

if you don't have a clue

What if you could change your character as in change if you female or if you exo to human but you would have to pay like glimmer or somethin
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think choices like that should be perminant. Think wisely about how u make your character.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• But you should be able to change you characters appearance
    Add more answer options

• [quote]What if you could change your character as in change if you female or if you exo to human but you would have to pay like glimmer or somethin[/quote] No because then you also have to change the hair/feature for the character and it's very unlikely for some to just change but it is an okay idea
    Add more answer options

• Grammar [url=http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law]-godwinslaw!-[/url] incoming *ducks behind wall*
    Add more answer options

• I dont think this is a very realistic concept. Cosmetic changes like hairstyles, facial markings etc i agree with having the ability to change, but definitely not gender/race.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Changing races? not cool.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.