JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by YellowFlash01: 8/30/2014 10:09:30 PM

Man destroys and buries COD Ghosts

Lmao I love the music in the backround.It fits the mood perfectly.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bumped. #RememberGaming.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

• Garbage doesn't deserve a burial.
      Add more answer options

• How can you destroy a Ghost?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I would have arleast tried to sell it
        Add more answer options

• Kind of overkill, lol.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • He buried something that is made of a high-polymer plastic and won't biodegrade for tens of thousands of years. Awesome...
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • *claps*
            Add more answer options

• That is hilarious.
            Add more answer options

• Moop
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by AshesArise: 9/1/2014 1:50:35 PM
              lmao this is so good, Paul bearer, takers music and ric flairs woo
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Thanks for Polluting asshole
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I saw this with MW2. And my friend IRL buried his copy of MW3 or BO2, I forgot which.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I never understand why people waste money like this.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Could have just traded it in.
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • Darn i dominated him that hard damm I should be nerfed in ghost
                        Add more answer options

• all i could think in my head was "man that guy is polluting!, what a jerk"
                        Add more answer options

• Its never ogre
                        Add more answer options

• He left his shoes in his car...[spoiler]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was the REAL "last of its kind"[/spoiler]
                        Add more answer options

• This is [b]GLORIOUS[/b]/10
                        Add more answer options

• People are frickin idiots man. ALL CALL OF DUTY GAMES ARE PRATICALLY THE SAME EXACT THING. Anybody who says "I hate this COD game it sucks so much, COD BO II is better" is a damn retard.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Why didn't he do that to also MW3?
                          Add more answer options

8 Replies
                          • COD SUCKS!
                            Add more answer options

• Lol. In the future, when someone finds this they'll be like "WTF"??
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Edited by Kcharris: 8/31/2014 8:17:23 PM
                              I was thinking about trading it in to gamestop, or you know, building a symbolic frame around ghosts and aliens colonial marines and hanging it up on the wall as a constant reminder that yes, games can be that bad.
                              Add more answer options

• Somebody could have played that copy...
                              Add more answer options

5 Replies
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.