JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

8/30/2014 7:20:24 AM

Red sparrow for all three guardians?

I pre-orderd destiny so i will get it but am i able to use it with all three of my guardians?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Fox314: 8/31/2014 11:24:40 AM
    Hyperius and Another Nephron are right. Since, the sparrow is an inventory item. You can un-equip it from one character, place it in your vault, and then access it with a different character, then equip it to that second character. You will be able to share it. (I'm basing this off my personal playing experience in the beta.)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you could just put it in your vault once your done with it.
    Add more answer options

• Although I don't know for sure, it's [b]extremely[/b] likely that the red sparrow will be usable for all of your characters.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.