JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/30/2014 1:30:01 AM

Innapropiate message?

This guy just sent me some inappropriate pictures, is there a way to report him?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Moderating on this site is absolute shit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• How do we get him banned.
    Add more answer options

• This is how you take care of it.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • ­
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Ask him to fight you in a 1v1
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Am I the only one that wasn't genuinely horrified by this? I was told about it first, and imagined something waaaaay worse.
          Add more answer options

• Welcome to the Flood. Shit like this happens on an annual basis. Should have seen us back in 2011-2012; MMJ and Cena did some pretty -blam!-ed up stuff.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • [Fapping Intensifies]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [b] [/b]
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I got a message from Le black box rob
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Edited by Golden Charizard: 8/30/2014 6:13:37 PM
                  Golden Charizard
                  Golden Charizard

No hands robo johnson - old

Follow my exact instructions, First you change your picture.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Easy Joke the Jokerster. Post something worse
                    Add more answer options

• Do you feel that your life is in immediate danger? Did a flesh parrot rob you of humanity?
                    Add more answer options

• It's the good stuff. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Edited by Luis: 8/30/2014 2:16:20 AM
                      I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, this is what he sent me. Nvm, he sent me the link, but I didn't open it.
                      Add more answer options

• Why would you want to?
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Phew. For a second there, I thought it was me who did it. I'm glad I don't recognize your username. I've sent a lot of shit over the past few months because you guys are desperate for fap food. Some of the messages I sent were to the wrong people.
                        Add more answer options

• No. Save them to share or cherish them forever
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • Post them so we can make fun of his dumb ass
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • what has been seen cannot be unseen
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              What?
                              Add more answer options

• Oh god did you get the dog one too
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • no you're an inappropriate message
                                Add more answer options

• I received some kind of shitty code
                                Add more answer options

• Yea that black box dudes is doing it he did the same to me
                                Add more answer options

• inb4opgetssentnaughtypics
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.