JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
Edited by Rezider: 8/30/2014 11:42:28 PM

Looking for PS3 players with passion for exploration, adventuring, role-play and anxiety for the mysteries there are in Destiny!

[b]PS3[/b] As said in the title, I am looking for players, willing to go out and explore the world of Destiny and discover mysteries and incredible places with amazing views. I am not looking for hardcore shooter fans who are here just for the explosions and the PvP. I need people with passion, people with thirst for actual taste of the game, so we can experience it to the fullest. I don't need a huge amount of players - just a few who - maybe in time - I can call friends. So if you are tired of everybody expecting something of you and judging you, based on your skills or if you've had enough of all those rushing and raging douchebags who clear out everything without waiting for you and all that's left for you is just a pile of dead NPCs, then feel free to contact me and let's go on an adventure. Contact me! Online ID: hristiyan22 Skype: rimhrm GROUP: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/176151 NOTE: I don't have a mic, so the only voice communication can be done via Skype.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would love to join, but I have it for ps4.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just joined .I work til 10 pm but play til 2 am.down for whatever.i need skills and bog hard for my sexy emblem. Need help plz
    Add more answer options

• My psn account is: WolfJeezus.
    Add more answer options

• Yo exactly what I'm talking about. I'm down. I added you PSN; Yo_Spacely
    Add more answer options

• I'm down to explore with some people PSN is PetDave13
    Add more answer options

• I'm totally in add me its my user name
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Ya I'm trollingallday 115
      Add more answer options

• dipxxroid (PS3)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by MrKidentity: 9/2/2014 9:30:39 AM
        MrKidentity
        MrKidentity

like suh dude - 8/29/2016 2:08:24 AM

You're clan is growing! [b]bump![/b] I'm considering making an alliance but that's soon... Have you heard? i.Am.Me reached 101 members shortly after you left! [b]Bump![/b] join this clan so I can create an alliance xD
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • User:Abysswolf55 and am ready to explore the very depths of the destiny world and also have a mic but can create a Skype acct add if you want
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • PSN:msm2743
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • add me man Psn- Stealthkidsumo
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Add me plz. Psn:AG1083
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  "So if you are tired of everybody expecting something of you and judging you, based on your skills or if you've had enough of all those rushing and raging douchebags who clear out everything without waiting for you and all that's left for you is just a pile of dead NPCs... " Couldn't have said it any better. Sign Me Up! PSN: Mac_Daddy_J (don't clown the name, I've had it sence the launch of PSN) Skype: PS_Jay Looking Forward To It
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I'm in. -SmartDrug
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Add me Psn: spacenoair, I'd like to think that I strike the perfect balance between teamplayer and lone wolf
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by SkyNyan95: 9/4/2014 1:06:11 AM
                      i also looking for friends like u.. add me.. add mee.. ≧∇≦ username : SkyNyan95 (ps3)
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Username: ardistry And If anyone's looking for a clan to romp around and rack loot with, join 187! Really just looking for skilled serious players w/ headsets on the ps3. add me and join my group! #187
                        Add more answer options

• I'm on psn as TonberryFox I'm leader of the clan Jagged Fang Rebellion. We are an exploration and rescue clan and I'd love to assist you on your mission.
                        Add more answer options

• Hi I shall be playing on the ninth I just like to play for fun my psn is parksey772 dude
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • PSN: TallFox I like to keep my usernames simple ;D
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            MrKidentity
                            MrKidentity

like suh dude - 8/29/2016 2:08:24 AM

Platform: [b]Playstation 3[/b] Clan: [b]i.Am.Me[/b] Clan tag: [b][iAM][/b] Hey man glad to see another fellow Playstation 3 player! Check my clan out. It's one of the biggest PS3 clans with plenty of members to share your experience in Destiny 24/7! :) More about us in the following links :) [b]Like, subscribe and sign up now @:[/b] [b]Page:[/b] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/116135]Group[/url] [b]Page:[/b] [url=http://www.clansofdestiny.com/clan/news/iam]Clan[/url] [b]Page:[/b] [url=https://www.facebook.com/iAmMe.iAM.clan]Facebook[/url] [b]Channel:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/iammedestiny]YouTube[/url] [spoiler][i]What defines who I am and where I'm from is through the finger prints I leave behind for i.Am.Me and only me - [b]MrKidentity[/b][/i][/spoiler] #noplaceiwouldratherbe
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Sure add me: dvasiluk
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Any body add me Northern_Killer4 (PS3) 16 and have a mic
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/176362 Nice clan with friendly members , just join and you will see :D https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/176362
                                  Add more answer options

• Edited by TheDanglinBanana: 8/31/2014 10:04:35 PM
                                  Check out MOD we would love to have you.
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.