JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/29/2014 5:01:49 PM

Who else still plays the Destiny Beta?

I turn on the beta periodically to hear to the music while I'm dicking around on internet and what. Anyone else?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by ROBOWAR: 8/31/2014 9:25:28 AM
    I watch reruns and hold my controller and imagine i'm playing..! @_@
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Dragonrider4501
        Dragonrider4501

I need a twitch username - old

Yep
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Play myself to sleep wid it ;)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Yea I f*ckin wish lol....
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I'm keeping the beta on my ps4 till the day I die.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I tell my self it is a bad game so I can go another week with out playin ....then I realize I can't lie to my self ;(
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • You mean you can't get past the first menu screen? Strange. It never stopped playing for me.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • That, is from Section 8 Prejudice, and that mech is an Arm-of-Orion one, they look cool. What else? I suppose it inspired the Ur-Didact and the twistedness of him (Gravemind). I'll keep Destiny Beta on my drive until Destiny is acquired. I'd change my beacon to "Who wants to Destiny?" by then.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Edited by o0 DaGnOmE 0o: 9/1/2014 8:55:04 AM
                      I cant wait for the beta stress test to start on September 2nd on cbox one and then you playstation guys can join us on September 4th. Rock on bungie, way to get the servers ready. Did anyone delete the beta? I hope not because you cannot downlpad it again which is a huge bummer especially right before the launch. I can feel my brain cells frying away already, thanks bungie. #Trollolol
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by BROverload: 8/31/2014 5:36:01 PM
                      I did. But now have all the music from the Beta on my iPhone. I regularly listen to it while Animating and Stuff. Makes great Inspirational music. Same with the Reach Soundtrack.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I play with myself while the Beta home screen is up if that's what you mean.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • It's still pretty fun being able to play with the employees pretty much every match on the Crucible. Still not tired of the Devil's Lair, either. Found some cool loot as well, level 15 gear though so I can't try it out.
                          Add more answer options

28 Replies
                          • Gonna have it until I get Destiny
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • You know who else plays the Destiny beta....My Mom!!!!
                              Add more answer options

8 Replies
                              • Here you guys go that deleted it :)
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • More than I would like to admit
                                  Add more answer options

• Guilty, it will probably remain on my hard drive until 9/9.
                                  Add more answer options

13 Replies
                                  • I've still got it on my 360. I'm leaving it there until 9/9 and when I get my sacred copy home. Went to GAME today to check what time they open...
                                    Add more answer options

• dont tell bungie but i hacked the beta and dl everything to an external software system that basically plays unsigned code and still roam around the lands to this day :).. tho theres nothing there.. and no people.. lol
                                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                    • Edited by FearNoFish: 8/31/2014 1:41:12 PM
                                      Lol, Was doing that myself for a while ,and then I finally decided to shed a tear and delete it : ( Forgot to mention on a bright note. I was able to capture it on my phone and it is now my ring tone : )
                                      Add more answer options

• Same here
                                      Add more answer options

• I also turn it on and listen to it lol
                                      Add more answer options

• I turn it on before I leave for work just to troll my friends list
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                        Dragonrider4501
                                        Dragonrider4501

I need a twitch username - old

The music can get creepy if you listen to it for about 10 minutes. The end of the music is all dark
                                        Add more answer options

• *raises hand* I actually fell asleep to the main menu music a couple of days ago... >_> I was tired, okay!
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        You are not allowed to view this content.