JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/27/2014 9:26:54 PM

Does someones K/D or wins give more validity to their argument?

Yes

No

My opinion is the spoiler to avoid skewing the results. [spoiler]I see all over these forums people mentioning their K/D like it makes their argument more valid. I think a good argument should stand on it's own regardless of who is giving it. I just want to get the Communities opinion on this. It's my hope that most people judge an argument by its reasoning not by the stats of the person making it. [/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • [i]What came first, the chicken or the egg?[/i] If you play as a team, you cannot have one without the other. Bottom line: killing more than you die = victory (not including weird game types). If you are playing a FPS, the goal is to kill more than be killed. Therefore, K/D cannot be ignored. Yes, you can be a good team player and bring more to the table than pure lethality, but kills win games and deaths lose games. There is a relationship here that cannot be ignored, so I don't understand why people keep asking this question, assuming one is better than the other.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.