JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 8/29/2014 7:09:16 AM

Im a guy gamer, doesnt that sound dumb?

Just thought I would put this out there to point out how dumb it sounds to include your gender in the topic of a question, or any subject for that matter.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think it's even more dumb to care what someone does anonymously on an internet forum. Just sayin'
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

• Your name is dumb.
      Add more answer options

13 Replies
      • Hmmm. *thinks critically. If it is dumb to say "I'm a guy gamer" and you are a guy, then the smarter choice is to say the opposite, "I'm a girl gamer."
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by OlympianTitan721: 8/29/2014 6:41:57 AM
          Im a transexual gamer any transexual gamers out there that want to raid together let me know. Just drop a note below .
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • For some reason guys think all girl gamers wanna do is have sex with them when in reality they are practically the same as anyone else....they wanna play the -blam!-ing game
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Truu
              Add more answer options

• GameBro.
              Add more answer options

• I am a unic gamer I was purified of all distractions to beter serve my master the big purple ball
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • When say it like that it's just boring. You've gotta beat your chest standing on a ledge over looking an expansive metropolis and declare yourself too be a brotacular gamer while the pokemon theme plays behind you
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • [quote]Just thought I would put this out there to point out how dumb it sounds to include your gender in the topic of a question, or any subject for that matter.[/quote] Wrong Forum, please move to #offtopic.
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • Literally two topics below this is what you're complaining about, hahaha.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • to much edgy. this has been done to death. i hope this is a joke. if serious, please look at yourself, take a second to feel disappointed in yourself, then stop.
                      Add more answer options

7 Replies
                      • It's for the attention. And it works on all the kids.
                        Add more answer options

• A guymer?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Hey who you sleep with is your own business
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Way more then often,It's just done by the opposite gender for attention.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • but i love playing with girls, especially when they tell me what to do
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Maybe it is just the effeminate men that do that, or possibly a girl trolling :)
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                • I'm a gamer. We're all called gamers regardless of gender.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Guy gamer - Dumb Girl gamer - Dumb Gaymer (Emphasis on the AAAAAYYYYEEE) - Dumb It is all -blam!-ing dumb
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Im a guy gamer with a fetish for koala sex.
                                      Add more answer options

10 Replies
                                      • Ur dum
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • CIS scum
                                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                          • I believe the preferred terminology is le supreme gentleman *tips fedora*
                                            Add more answer options

• Agreed
                                            Add more answer options

1 2
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.