JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/29/2014 3:45:19 AM

Girl Gamer, brand new to destiny

Hi I play ps4 and I loved playing the beta. I played it at my friends house for a short time it was just amazing! I really wanna see the full game but I need some new friends that play destiny. Male or Female! Don't be shy(: [spoiler]i don't bite... promise :D[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There's contempt in this thread. Let me explain. Choosing a handle to express your young age, pointlessly showcasing your gender in the title, and tee-hee flirting with your final line just annoys women who want to be taken seriously, and gives angry sexist bros fuel for their boys-club fire. I'd ask you to modify your behaviour, but you probably know exactly what you're doing.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • I don't get why "girl gamers" need to distinguish themselves.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • What is your sandwich making level?
        Add more answer options

• I bet you could suck a penny up a straw OP
        Add more answer options

• An RPG pickup line - "Hey girl, what's the drop rate on those pants?"
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Night: 9/3/2014 6:51:55 PM
        100% you're a dude seeking attention that you successfully got.
        Add more answer options

• I'm an alien from star system 125.419 AU from this system, I was left here for research of your species and environment. We have over 30 genders and each of us has a minimum of 8 at any given time w/ 1 primary. My primary gender is paint chip, I see you've eaten many of them?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Catfish : Destiny edition
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Lecteragorn: 9/3/2014 3:24:37 PM
            Total troll, checked his previous posts and Chris McDick is a man and has had many threads remove due to disciplinary action. This user is a toxic oil spill in the vast beautiful ocean called destiny.
            Add more answer options

• Wow!I did not know Chris was a girls name!
            Add more answer options

• I'm MCBITCHTITS .my mom is MCDONALD and my dad is RONALD McDonald. They call me this cause I'm their bitch and i like eating tits. But then I woke up and noticed in really a boy trapped in a dogs body.im the first dog to ever play destiny. Mu name is muffins and soon people will know me as MCBITCHTITS the first dog to play destiny
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Kronos: 9/3/2014 1:24:00 PM
              Your name == troll thread
              Add more answer options

• Got it Chris McDick
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Tranny gamer lmao
                Add more answer options

• deepguardian at PSN
                Add more answer options

• Too bad I like biters (:
                Add more answer options

• Just one random non perverted comment passing through
                Add more answer options

• Edited by android33: 9/2/2014 5:37:04 PM
                [quote]Hi I play ps4 and I loved playing the beta. I played it at my friends house for a short time it was just amazing! I really wanna see the full game but I need some new friends that play destiny. Male or Female! Don't be shy(: [spoiler]i don't bite... promise :D[/spoiler][/quote] Bump lol
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Nestroit: 9/2/2014 5:28:39 PM
                Hi, I'm from the F.B.I., the female body inspectors
                Add more answer options

• no, girl voices are too annoying.
                Add more answer options

• Chris were you a girl to begin with?
                Add more answer options

• yeah your name says you are a girl
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
                  Add more answer options

• CATFISH LMAO
                  Add more answer options

• Your name is Chris Mcdick, I'm saying troll thread
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • -cough-
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.