JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/29/2014 2:46:50 AM
Scorch

Warlock will never have a cool vanity item.

Feels bad man.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We look too cool for that. Who else gets to run around in a trench coat? No one. Plus I like the flashy ones.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Actually the legendary ones are holographic that do indeed give you a sort of aura around your helmet/shoulder area.
      Add more answer options

• Some bonds light up....And some cover their whole arm...
      Add more answer options

• Gonna have my warlock whip open his trench coat and flash everyone... My Destiny watches for sale!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I'm sure they will have some surprises for everyone. [i]"May the Light be your guide." - [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARD[/url] [/i]
        Add more answer options

• They have a sick flaming armband and also big eagles that glow on them they look sick
        Add more answer options

• Doesn't matter when they have the SunBreaker gauntlets. Those things look freaking amazing.
        Add more answer options

• Us warlock are adults... We don't need a cape like a little kid... And we don't need a big boy belt... our pants fit just fine...
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Warlocks have the coolest jackets and helmets.
          Add more answer options

• [quote]Feels bad man.[/quote] I feel like I'm going to cry. Bring it in bro.
          Add more answer options

• So you're saying you havent seen the light emitting from the forearms of the warlocks in videos..... its ominous and epic.... sorta jealous as I play my titan
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • We have holographic bonds, how is that not awesome?
            Add more answer options

• That's why I'm a Titan. *Flies away*
            Add more answer options

• Actually, Bungie hinted a a bond that cloaks your entire arm in light, What that means, we will have to see, and there's also holographic bonds too, don't forget about those.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • I think we have a few more games coming out. Destiny has enough time to get it right.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Hunter slow claps for you
                Add more answer options

• When you have space magic oozing out of you, you don't have to show off. People just know and step aside in awe.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by xENDERgotGAMEx: 8/29/2014 4:18:02 AM
                  [url]http://imgur.com/a/lL7Oa[/url] So uncool...
                  Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  • Shouldn't you, Boss, and Fixer be on Kashyyyk looking for Sev?
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • High five for the MS Paint masterpiece.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • The higher level ones are good. And you can't get much more badass than our robes anyway.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          Muted
                          Muted

c6e75d19 - old

With an 80:20 ratio of armour and clothes what more do you want?
                          Add more answer options

• High level ones have holograms foo
                          Add more answer options

• I think the trench coat and bond are supercool.
                          Add more answer options

• I think us Warlocks get the best class item.
                          Add more answer options

• The tenchcoats will be sufficient in stating our individuality. The armband is just a +.
                          Add more answer options

1 2 3
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.