JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by GHOSTOFDEATH10: 9/4/2014 2:22:12 PM

Should I get Diablo 3 while I wait for Destiny?

Yea this is pretty straight forward. I have plenty of money saved up. I have a lot of time on my hands. Help me out with this guys. If you've played the game what did you think? Edit: Please read my post carefully. Now where do I say "I can't -blam!-ing wait for Destiny." I just wanted to know if Diablo 3 was a good game or not. Thanks.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love the game mostly personal opinion but it's good
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lmao no there is no way 5 days is too long
    Add more answer options

• Its 5 -blam!-ing days -_-
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You're unable to wait a few days? That's a little sad.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Honestly, I hated D3. Almost no actual character customization and buying power at the auction house is nearly a requirement. That being said, a lot of people enjoy it. My opinion is just one of many.
        Add more answer options

• Since the time I have been waiting for release I have purchased Crisis 3, Mafia 2, Ridge Racer unbounded. Spend your time and money how you want.
        Add more answer options

• Calm your crazy ass down, it comes out in a week JEEZ you can't wait that long???
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I know that feel trying to tide myself over by playing warframe
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • You must have a very empty schedule and a lot of time if you can't wait a single damn week.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by kellygreen2: 9/2/2014 8:58:02 PM
              I'd just wait for Destiny right now. BOTH games are huge time killers...but I believe Destiny will be the better game. ...and I say this as a huge D3 fan. Pick up D3 later, and keep it in reserve for when you need a break from Destiny.
              Add more answer options

• No, it's a great game but you will sink a lot of time into it, just wait for Destiny
              Add more answer options

• -blam!-ing do it. I got it for my PS4 and it is my second favorite game I have (first is Wolfenstien) but i like turtles be third next week. But the game is gorgeous and really fun. Plus it has a lot to do after you complete the campaign. I give it a 8/10
              Add more answer options

• Yes. Then buy The Last Of Us Remastered, Transistor, Outlast, and Killzone: Shadow Fall.
              Add more answer options

• Why is the Destiny fanbase so hyper and impatient? The game comes out in like a week. Jesus.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Yeah I'm addicted. It's a great game. It looks & runs better on consoles ( my opinion). Let me know if you like it.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • No get Metro Last Light
                  Add more answer options

• ... There's like a week and a half before Destiny comes out....
                  Add more answer options

• Is D3 like good old diablo 1 where I can play offline and not worry about auction houses and shit.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    Gasai Yuno
                    Gasai Yuno

benis - old

Wait for better games and not get Destiny. Boom.
                    Add more answer options

• YES YES YES
                    Add more answer options

• Yeah. Its totally worth it.
                    Add more answer options

• You might as well wait now, it's only 9 days away.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Yes.
                      Add more answer options

• Survey says yes
                      Add more answer options

• That's what I did. It's pretty fun actually. But if you're not into dungeon crawlers , you might not like it.
                      Add more answer options

• The longer you play diablo the better it gets.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.