JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by o_____________o: 8/29/2014 10:36:44 PM

Unfortunately, I may not get to join you at launch.

Sorry desticles, but I have been commissioned to help participate in huge factory start-up starting Sept 8. This means I will be working possibly up to 16 hours a day for at least a week or however long it takes to get the plant up and running. I've done a startup once before and it was hell. Sorry guys, I won't be able to join you for the glorious launch. But rest assured, I will eventually grace the servers with my presence. Edit: On the bright side, I will be earning $90 per hour on this project!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Aww but I added you =( I will cry man
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good news. Nobody likes you
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
      Dragonrider4501
      Dragonrider4501

Thorny Guardian Admin! Join Us! - old

What are you doing?
      Add more answer options

• That sux
      Add more answer options

• Whatever, I know the truth... [spoiler]You don't really exist, we created you[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Are you on PS4? I'd like to play with you
      Add more answer options

• What, bungie hasn't hired you yet to improve their game?!
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • nooooooooooo!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yessssssss
          Add more answer options

• Big Money! And it is a beotch to start up a factory. Lots of tweaking the machines etc etc etc. Have fun.
          Add more answer options

• You are a very loved and hated man there doesn't seem to be a in between me personally hate trolls like you so I don't care but others may care so sorry? I guess?
          Add more answer options

30 Replies
          • Noooooooooo!! Longface!!!! Lol have fun
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • I will miss you, good luck chosen one...
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • "Baby come back!"
                Add more answer options

• :(
                Add more answer options

• hang in there! work hard play hard. hard work always pays off and destiny aint goin anywhere! we'll still be here when u get back:) good luck at the job.
                Add more answer options

• I'll do as much trolling...errr constructive criticism as I can to make up for your absence.
                Add more answer options

• This pleases me... troll dickbag has work bahahahaha.... unless this is also a troll... then -blam!- me [spoiler]Karma sucks dont it[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Best freakin news ever! #trollboy
                Add more answer options

Muted
                Muted

c6e75d19 - old

Reads post Looks down all sad Goes to corner Curls in a ball Cries
                Add more answer options

• Your first non - troll post that I've seen. Nice.
                Add more answer options

• Suspicious longface is suspicious. My theory: You're an insider.
                Add more answer options

• what are they going to produce in said factory ? and what country is it in ?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I don't believe it. [spoiler]Pics or it didn't happen.[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by ProwlyB: 8/29/2014 7:33:56 PM
                  [b]Very few[/b] people care, man. You do[b] little [/b]but troll the forums all day and few people actually like you as evidenced by polls to ban you showing overwhelming support for the idea. [b]Edit: I took out all the insults I wanted to say to you and this was all that was left.[/b]
                  Add more answer options

14 Replies
                  • A fart in the wind...
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    1 2 3 4 5 6
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.