JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Bricypoo: 8/28/2014 9:44:31 PM

ITT: Community members who aren't at PAX can be sad

I'm not PAX and I'm sad about it. Are you sad about not being at PAX?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Next year I'm getting a closer hotel. As much as I enjoyed listening to a crazy guy tell me how you fought his own reflection and suffered a broken leg while I ate a pizza hot dog and waited for a cab at 2:30 last night, I need to be within stumbling distance of a bed in the future.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

12 Replies
    • It is everything you imagined but so much better. Also TU slept on the floor.
      Add more answer options

17 Replies
      • Can't travel. Need the money for my Ghost Edition. ;)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Wax
          Wax

Online - 8/22/2016 4:47:36 PM

I'm back to reality. I definitely want to do more of these in the future. More cities to see. We all gotta funnel the sadness into making some future plans. Getting to meet and hang with people that dig the same stuff we all do is priceless.
          Add more answer options

• I don't care. While those losers will be off drinking, eating and having fun, I'll be at work sitting in front of a computer watching the seconds just tick away and waiting for the time that I can leave my cubicle and head home for a long weekend spent in shore traffic... -blam!-
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • *sobs uncontrollably*
            Add more answer options

• I'm dealing with jerks, can't eat solid foods, can't drink, and most importantly not at PAX. Happiness has no place here.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • >:3
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                Lord Revan
                Lord Revan

Oh hai - old

Can I be happy here?
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • What a perfect weekend
                  Add more answer options

• I'm so sad, but I ate pizza and felt better.
                  Add more answer options

Tartan 118
                  Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

Well, I got quite pissed last night, so that was fun. [spoiler]Pissed is British for drunk.[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • can a ninja ban a ninja?
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • lol
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • I wish I could get a Witcher shirt from their booth. :(
                        Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Edited by Bricypoo: 8/30/2014 1:24:54 AM
                          This thread needs more gifs and pics.
                          Add more answer options

• :3
                          Add more answer options

• :'(
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • > That feel when living in the UK and have no chance of affording to go.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • No, because I'm at PAX. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures for all of you. <3
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                irishfreak
                                irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

;-;
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • *sobs*
                                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Crouchosaurus: 8/29/2014 2:07:15 PM
                                  Every year for the past 6 years I've wanted to go, but I've never been able to spend the time or the money. Maybe one day...
                                  Add more answer options

• Welp, on the down side, I'm missing all the panels and hands on experiences with upcoming games. On the plus side I don't have to worry about [i]certain people[/i] drunkenly checking me out or having random dudes sharing my hotel room. An acceptable situation.
                                  Add more answer options

• They said they'd come by and pick me up on the way...I'm still waiting. Hurry up guys, it's starting to rain and I locked myself out of the house :(
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.