JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by o_____________o: 8/28/2014 9:41:25 PM

Whoops, pocket post.

Just ignore this topic.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by spaztic12: 8/30/2014 1:14:08 PM
    Oops pocket bump ignore this bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• #yoloswag420beastmodekingkongoncocaine0outof10shitsgiven
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by Destroyer20059: 8/30/2014 4:17:55 AM
      Since o____________o made this post I have to bump this
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's so hard not to ignore.[spoiler]did you think about that a moment maybe in the wrong way[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Butt bump
        Add more answer options

• Lel
        Add more answer options

• You and I troll hard, at each other like we're trolling the Wall. You and I troll rough, we keep trolling things and slamming the doors. You and I get trolled, yeah I know that we can troll more, yeah ... But longface there you troll again there you're talking, making me hate you. Yeah I stopped using my head, ussing my head, let the troll go. Got you post on the forums, on the forums like a Mammoth. And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, trolling back at you. Maroon 5 - One more night ( Troll version )
        Add more answer options

• Pls, never change
        Add more answer options

• You ruin these forums
        Add more answer options

• You post too much. Take a break dude.
        Add more answer options

• Sound dirty, too much pocket pool friend?
        Add more answer options

• man this had such spoiler it didn't need it to stare me in the face xD
        Add more answer options

• Can't ignore.......must.......read.....
        Add more answer options

• I <3 You
        Add more answer options

• Lmao long face! This is your best post ever!
        Add more answer options

• Ok
        Add more answer options

• Another great post by longface.
        Add more answer options

• You know I've never thought of it that way. It all make perfect sense! Thank you for this great post! Give me a bump if you agree. Best post ever!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by gingernutty: 8/28/2014 11:17:51 PM
        I agree, a very interesting point you have there! But I'm still not too sure as to why you think eating babies should be an option for our Guardians in the Tower Café.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Bump
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Awesome, long face! You're the man!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Never.jpg
              Add more answer options

• Only on Bungie.net could a post like this be trending. BUMP
              Add more answer options

• 10/10 *claps*
              Add more answer options

• This is one of your best posts!
              Add more answer options

Toland Drump
              Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - 8/27/2016 4:32:45 AM

10/10
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.