JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Spawn: 8/29/2014 5:39:20 PM

Halo Reach is going to be Free

[url=http://majornelson.com]sauce[/url] I put this here to alert Floodians who normally don't go into #gaming
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I know opinions may vary, but I Really liked (love) Reach - Story, mission, music, maps, Firefight, challenges, data pads, speed runs, the trailers including the live action Remember Reach , Birth of a Spartan and the eXtended Deliver Hope, Easter Eggs, Forge, cheats, Legendary, Skulls and customization. Also Fun was going into film, pausing and hitting the Y button and then flYing around the game and even outside the playable area or off (and under) the map. I've been wanting to go back! #Reach
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • REJOICE
      Add more answer options

• Did a mod [i]actually[/i] move something that belongs on gaming from the flood? Or did the Flood have to tell OP too many times that those longs on gaming?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Let the noob harvest begin!
        Add more answer options

• Good game
        Add more answer options

• Awesome, I might jump into multiplayer while there's more people.
        Add more answer options

BioSmiley
        BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

:0 Now we can have bigger game nights!
        Add more answer options

30 Replies
        • I went to gamestop and bought it used yesterday :(
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Why can we not have halo wars yet?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
              Already have legendary and limited.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Great! Let me just buy a Xbox 360 again. ):
                Add more answer options

• Oh nice! Monaco! I've always wanted to play that game.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Seven: 8/29/2014 5:55:08 AM
                Every time I go to walmart the only thing in the sale bin is halo reach, and I don't mean just a few copies but they're the only worthwhile game in the bin [i]this bin nearly solely consists of 40-60 shrink wrapped copies of halo reach[/i]. I personally liked reach..
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • they need to make all the maps free and i'll play it again
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  • My xbl membership expires sept 15th(sadface) :(
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Finally, my disc is so dead it can only do custom games
                      Add more answer options

• Awesome! My Reach disc is nearing the end of its life, it'll be reassuring to have it downloaded to my Xbox. Will the download be shorter if the disc is already installed?
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Even though I have the game, I can just download it so I don't need the disc or that the disc gets broken.
                        Add more answer options

• I already have two copies of it; one Limited and another Legendary. Why would I download a third?
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • Meh
                          Add more answer options

• Eh
                          Add more answer options

• Source not official. Find official source. END OF LINE.
                          Add more answer options

• Great! [spoiler]I already have it tho[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

• Damn all of these games from the past are becoming free. Makes me wish I never bought most of them.
                          Add more answer options

• When? I sold my Halo Reach and I have some great stats on it.
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Woo, I can finally play reach again.
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.