JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#free

Edited by Seven: 8/28/2014 3:51:54 AM
Seven

emblems for clans contest

Hey guys, are you in need of an emblem? Do you have a really cool idea?! Wowowow, I'd totally like to whip you up an emblem. Post the idea you have of what your clan should be represented by, and I'll make, what I think to be the coolest sicknasty snazztastic design concept into a vector emblem for ya~~ #shamelessselfartplug #hahafartplug [b]note: I will chose ONE concept to turn into an emblem, to submit your concept, post it in the thread~[/b] [i]hint hint, good emblems are representative of a mascot or a creeds symbol, the assassins creed mark is not a hooded assassin, it's an A, or a hidden blade at times. Vectoring an entire guardian is more of an illustration than an emblem. Think mlg team emblems or game of thrones house sigils[/i] [u]Contest ends 9/6 and the winning concept should be completed within the month of September! The concept chosen will reflect my opinion as a designer and my ability to execute it professionally[/u]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Though I do destiny fan art illustrations, I'll likely pick concepts that don't overtly make use of existing character concepts. Think about in game emblems etc
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My clan is DoA Destiny Outlaws Alliance and I would like a pirate flag with skull and bones with a space theme to it.... Plz and thanks
    Add more answer options

• My clan is DMT. So a vectored emblem of the chemical structure of DMT would be amazing.
    Add more answer options

• Interested in a picture saying Ghost Guardians with a Legend and Ghost next to it if possible. Or if you want something more to match the style of your examples, to have it say Ghost Guardians with a simple Moon on it too. Colors being white/blue or Yellow/Black
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Seven: 8/28/2014 3:53:05 AM
    Again not illustrations ~ emblems
    Add more answer options

• Can u make a emblem with the colors red green and blue with 3 guardians on it please clan name is The Noble Raiders
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Rogu2Spooky4you: 8/28/2014 12:56:44 AM
      Changed my idea and edited it: A wolf with his mouth open and his teeth showing with two auto rifles crossing each other underneath the wolf. Background could be a green or black background and underneath the two auto rifles TIU laid across it.
      Add more answer options

• Cool post you've got going on here! Can you make a logo for us. Our clan colors are crimson red black and green.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Edited by LuckyCharms343: 8/28/2014 12:01:28 AM
        May you make a guardian (probably a Titan) with a rhino style helmet. Colors are a bright, halloweenish orange and extremely dark blue, almost black. Clan name is Invigorate
        Add more answer options

• Well I want a picture of a body of a titan, warlock, and hunter. I want a warlock to be in the middle. I want the destiny logo behind the the 3 guardians and 2 auto rifles on the side. I want the titan to be faded red. The warlock a faded blue. The hunter to be faded green. I want the 2 auto rifles to be a faded purple. And the destiny logo as white. And the background should be a picture of stars in space. Thanks!
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Do something with this my clan colors are black silver and crimson we are using this as a substitute at the moment we are called Crossbone Vanguard our motto is Pro Aurem Et Gloriam
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Sounds interesting
            Add more answer options

• what for? last time I checked, this wasn't BF4 and there is no way to use a custom emblem.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Another
              Add more answer options

• Style examples
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.